Mission&Vision ISO 14001:2015
KYOSEI (THAILAND) Upgrading From TS16949: 2009 to IATF16949: 2016. The standards for Customers.
The company is committed to the auto parts manufacturer is number one in terms of quality.
To meet the needs of customers. Both within and outside the country.
The company has committed to the production of mental work piece quality for delivery to customers.
Initiative to meet the needs of customers in order to expand the market.
Team building, every level to have a better quality of life.
The policy follows the guidelines of the executive Mr.Yasuhisa Nakajima.
1. The customer focus is key Realize maximum customer satisfaction. (Customer Focus)
2. Honored with the stakeholders of the Company. (Respect for the individual)
3. Be honest to yourself and others. (Integrity and honesty)
4. Work as a team. There is continued coordination and provide true information to the team. (Team work)
5. Creativity in development work continued. (Challenge spirit)
KYOSEI (THAILAND) Upgrading From ISO: 14001:2004 to ISO: 14001:2015 The standards for Customers.
The company's leading products made from synthetic fabric / Textile / plastic products / wood joylon board.
The environmental management system with efficiency.
The company will create sustainable environmental management by promoting the planning, environment,
knowledge, technology, budget, Equipment and personnel.
The company is committed to develop and improve the environmental management system continuously.
The The company is committed to developing the establishment as a white factory. Support staff and personnel to achieve a good quality of life.
In order to create a good image for the organization.
The The company in support of environmental projects, energy conservation. Training and environmental consciousness
To the management and staff at all levels. To create awareness and awareness to the importance to the participation in the environmental management and
- 1. Wear a helmet with chin strap. And the safety belt when driving.
- 1. To comply with the applicable environment legal and other requirement.
- 2. Do not turn right in front of the company.
- 2. To continual improvement and corrective action an non-requirement and environment impacts.
- 3. Parking is prohibited along the white lines red.
- 3. To have prevention of pollution and waste from production, not to spread to natural and public soureces.
- 4. No smoking in building To smoke in designated areas of the company.
- 4. To have nature resoureces conversation and energy for maximizing profits.
- 5. Wear safety shoes while working.
- 5. To control the work process with impacts to health, pollution of soil, water and air
- 6. Drive within the company does not exceed 20 kilometers per hour.
- 7. Wear protective equipment at all times while working.